cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Use of app with BT sport packages

Go to solution

Hi, my BT broadband contract is due to end in mid March and I’m interested in the current deal to add BT sport to my broadband renewal for £10 a month. I currently use a monthly pass but this seems a better option for me as both broadband and tv package will be on the same term.

I know this will limit my viewing to SD through the BT TV box but having run through to checkout (but not yet hit renew) there hasn’t been an option to add an HD pack. Would this package allow me to view the app in HD and on the big screen (Samsung TV in one room and Roku stick in the other) as I’ve seen mixed responses around the app allowing “up to HD viewing”?

Is it worth waiting until my contract fully expires and calling retentions for a better deal?

Thanks.

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Use of app with BT sport packages

Go to solution

Yes, you will be able to watch the app in HD on two devices. The HD option to watch via the Box EPG is £6pm & is below the main offer if you scroll down.

https://www.bt.com/tv/add

Bear in mind that both prices will see a hike next month & again next year.

Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

That’s great, thanks for clarifying. 

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution
Hi there, pardon my ignorance, does that mean that you can subscribe to watch it only in SD through the BT box, but doing this will mean that you will be able to watch it in HD, via the app that is installed on the TV, all for the £10 subscription price ?.
Thanks in advance
Tags (2)
0 Ratings