cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
exustrek
Message 1 of 5

VC010 error

not very helpful advice on this one- stop the streams online...what streams, where and how?  I have rebooted but the message still comes up...very VERY frustrated ;(

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: VC010 error

Log out and close your web browser.  Wait - and not just for a few munites - give it a few hours.  Try logging on again.

Eventually, it should work.  To avoid getting the VC010 again, do not attempt to change channels just by clicking on another channel.  Instead hit the square Stop button that appears on the video window when you move the mouse over it.  Then change channels.

0 Ratings
bascoigne
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

If you get these messages like I have then do the following;

1) Close your Internet browser
2) Go to 'control panel', 'date and time', 'Internet time' click change settings, uncheck box, click ok. Repeat but check box then click update now. If prompted error, click again and ignore if error comes up again, click ok.
3) Restart pc
4) login to bt sport and click yellow watch now button
5) 50/50 if works first time, if not
6) click yellow watch button again. Should work.

To avoid this problem recurring, each time you stop watching make sure you press the 'stop' button (escape to exit full screen, scroll arrow onto smaller screen, white square bottom left). This closes stream failure to do this means it remains classed as open.
0 Ratings
joseph555
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

I have tried all these suggestions and has made no difference. There is another issue I would like to raise BT SPORT is not free it is only free to a small minority of people in britain who are on Bt Infinity people like myself who dont have this but use BT Broadband there is a hidden cost your BT Broadband allowance this should not be taken into account when watching BT SPORT. I would like for other peoples views. I am going to phone bt tomorrow I would like other people to do the same.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 5

Welcome to the forum. If you do some searching, you'll find that the issue of how free BT Sport is has been done to death here.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings