cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
chrisbu
Beginner
Message 11 of 18

Re: VC011 Error code on BT Sport App Android

I've got this fixed by downloading the testing version as shown further down in the thread

0 Ratings
Paul1360
Expert
Message 12 of 18

chris,
I've just done the same and I no longer get VC011 error but sadly I can't watch anything as I can't get a smooth stream, its juddering,skipping frames et al on my Lenovo YT3-X50F Tab with L 5.1.1

I've passed this feedback to the Teach Team.

0 Ratings
furious1y
Message 13 of 18

I've got an Asus Zenpad with android 5.0.2 - all content gives me a vc011 error, and live streams give me dt002. I've tried and retried installing, uninstalling and clearing, nothing works.

The suggestion for being a tester doesn't work, as it's been 2 days and no update is forthcoming. The app says it's version 2.10.3

Can someone point me to the tester version apk, or even a previous version that actually works? 

0 Ratings
Kumnaa
Beginner
Message 14 of 18

I'm also getting VC011 on my Pixel C with version 2.10.3. My Nexus 6 on the same wireless is working fine.

I signed up to be a tester as has been suggested a few places but the app hasn't updated 24 hours later.

In the end I rolled the app back to 2.9.0 on my Pixel C and disabled auto updating and it's working fine.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
EgreBot
Aspiring Contributor
Message 15 of 18

Thanks, I just downloaded 2.9.0 and it works 🙂

0 Ratings
wubster21
Message 16 of 18

Got same problem on a new LENOVO YOGA PRO 3.  How do you "roll back" the app to version 2.9.0.?

APP still works fine on NEXUS 7 and NEXUS 4.

0 Ratings
Kumnaa
Beginner
Message 17 of 18

You have to download it from an APK caching site like (disclaimer - installing apps from outside the play store is risky):

**Edited**

And you need to have allowed installation from unknown sources in your android settings.

0 Ratings
mac59
Beginner
Message 18 of 18

Same problem have reported to EE & BT but no luck still same error on iPhone & Android
0 Ratings