Did you mean: 
siteguru
Expert
Message 51 of 81

Re: VC018 BT Service Status - 13.04.14

Adblock Plus. 😉
Thanks
Ian
http://www.siteguru.co.uk/be/ADSL2PlusForDummies.pdf - Having ADSL issues? Then read this PDF
Please don't click the star beside my name - too many stars makes you look like a swot!
0 Ratings
ctuck
Beginner
Message 52 of 81

Re: VC018 - Why Is It Suddenly Appearing?

I've given up - I've purchased my moto gp video pass and will be looking at leaving BT.

Moto Gp is the only reason we are currently with BT, and the only reason I use their website so with all these problems it seems a bit pointless

0 Ratings
nick881
Beginner
Message 53 of 81

Re: VC018 BT Service Status - 13.04.14

How does that work? The main page that opens the video covered in ads that open another window saying something about installing a player.

0 Ratings
Tech3
Contributor
Message 54 of 81

It's been driving me crazy for the last 2 days, i so wanted to watch moto gp free practice and qualifying plus live sunday racing.

Total wash out !!!! over the last few days i also have been getting the vc018 error ? i keep going to the FAQ and all you get in responce is....set you time to the internet time !! i have done this 100 times maybe more and still the same error.

Come on BT pull your fingers out, you have payed 3.6 billion to view all live moto gp coverage and we are only the second race in and all goes to pot,what a joke ! as a valued customer i expect more ! sought this webplayer issue out or you might find i move to sky very soon.

BT brag about being top isp what a joke.

0 Ratings
Rds233
Contributor
Message 55 of 81

@Dalton wrote:

just spoke with someone via live chat after 50 mins waiting and she said its down because theres to many people viewing & cant cope,expect 2hrs before its sorted

If they dont know they shouldnt make up bad excuses. I could just about believe that (which I dont)  when the FA cup and MotGp live was on, but its European footy show, MotoGP and Basketball do u really believe this is overloading their network!

More like a Login server has died/playing up.

0 Ratings
allyb
Message 56 of 81

bt sport won't play

I keep getting VC018 error code I have tried all solutions and it won't work so far I have missed fa cup semi and now moto gp not happy !

Iv'e emptied the cache uninstalled and reinstalled silverlight , refreashed, reloaded every thing and it still won'e play

Anyone Know any different solutions Smiley Sad

0 Ratings
paulwynn
Message 57 of 81

Why is it working on my Android phone and Android Tablet BT your just **bleep** and of.

0 Ratings
allyb
Message 58 of 81

Same here missed fa cup semi and now moto gp- Not Good Enough BT.

0 Ratings
freddie5
Aspiring Expert
Message 59 of 81

Working now.

0 Ratings
TonyUnn
Message 60 of 81

I gave up after hearing this "try again in 2 hours and if it is not back then try again in 24 hours"

tell you what I will ask if the Moto GP can hang about for 24 hours.

What a piggin useless service BT sport is, did they spend alltheir money on the product and forget they had to show it to people.

I saw every race I wanted to watch with the BBC, I hope SORNA the idiots whol sold the rights are embarrased by the **bleep** up.

0 Ratings