Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
collo
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

VC018 error continuosly

Hi

I'm having a problem with my pc and my laptop at work trying to watch the BT sport online

I run windows 8.1 with ie 11 but continually get VC018 time after time, all the sire says is refresh log out log in, nothing changes.

I try on safari, same thing continuosly.

It used to work and play, been about 6 weeks now that I have not been able to play the online player, but my lap top at home plays the player fine, with the same log in details.

I've uninstalled silverlight so many times, that can't be at fault, I've deleted all my cache and cookies also endless times

Can anyone help ?

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 5

Re: VC018 error continuosly

does this link help https://community.bt.com/t5/Watching-BT-Sport-via-the-App-or/Thoroughly-fed-up-VC018/m-p/1265021/hig...

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
collo
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

Thanks for the reply, but the solution is for XP or windows 7 I use 8.1 and can't get it to work.

0 Ratings
collo
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

still not working, is anyone out there able to help with this VC018 error ???

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Hi collo

I noticed you've mentioned that it works fine at home but you can't use it at work.  Is your work connection using severs that are located abroad. If your work IP address shows you as outside the UK it may prevent you from watching sport on that particular connection.

Thanks

Neil

0 Ratings