cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 31 of 38

Re: VC025 error

You were lucky! I've not been able to watch any of the match in High Wycombe whether on PC using Firefox then Internet Explorer or on an Android tablet. Truly pathetic and makes me wonder whether BT knows how to run a service like this. My Infinity connection is getting slower, too, so there's probably a contention issue at the root of it all. Likelihood of remedy? I'll go and watch a glacier melt first...

0 Ratings
bradders23
Message 32 of 38

So im not the only one.

Gutted to have missed 3 bookings and what sounds like an exciting final 25 mins or so

0 Ratings
Message 33 of 38

And the same here. Managed 70 minutes then it crashed, never to return.

Couldn't get anything at all on the tablet.

Our BT Sport crashed some weeks ago, just before the game started. I contacted BT who promised to monitor it in future when a game was on- they wouldn't answer my question whether it was due to high usage.

0 Ratings
tonyconnolly
Beginner
Message 34 of 38

I couldn't get in to watch the match, tried all of the suggestions then as soon as the match was over I was able to get in! BT definately need to get this sorted, hope they read the forums!!!!

0 Ratings
turkuterry
Beginner
Message 35 of 38

No access at all now to BT Sport - pathetic

0 Ratings
Words
Contributor
Message 36 of 38

Chromacoder, I logged in before kick-off and still got booted at 76 minutes.

0 Ratings
jim789
Aspiring Contributor
Message 37 of 38

@Chromacoder wrote:

Any angry people here who logged in before the match.

Not angry, but disappointed.  I started it about 12:15 and left it running, having been unable to get it working last week until full time.  Still got kicked out after 75 minutes.

I wasn't expecting much - there's bound to be teething troubles.  When there's no feedback, you wonder if BT are on top of them.

Switched to another stream to watch the end of the match.  Lower resolution but still watchable, and you don't need BT Broadband for it.  BT had better get this sorted before they apply the price increases.

0 Ratings
Message 38 of 38

Hi Guys,

We are aware of a problem with the BT Sport stream online that affected the Chelsea -  Spurs match. We are investigating the root cause to make sure this doesn't happen again. Sorry to all of you the missed the end of the match.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You