cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

VC081 when trying to watch the replay day of Ashes day 1

I am trying to watch the full replay of day 1 of ashes but keep getting error: "VC081:Oops there's a problem viewing this content. Please refresh and if the problem continues visit player support".

The page i am trying to view is Watch: Australia v England - First Test, Day One | The Ashes | BT Sport

If i try to watch the highlights here it is fine The Ashes: Spoiler Free Highlights & Replays | BT Sport

I have logged out and back in, refreshed multiple times, and also tried Edge and Chrome

Thanks

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: VC081 when trying to watch the replay day of Ashes day 1

Sorry about that @simonsattin - we're working on it. Something didn't quite work with the replay asset just in the web player this morning.
Message 3 of 7

Do we have an ETA on the fix @DarrenDev?  It still not working

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

This issue was fixed by lunchtime that day @Martin555 - what issue are you seeing? And on which video?
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

When I try to play the video at:

https://www.bt.com/sport/watch/enhanced-player/cricket/the-ashes/2021/december/australia-v-england-s...

I'm getting

"VC081:Oops there's a problem viewing this content. Please refresh and if the problem continues visit player support" error.

I've tried using Chrome and Edge.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

The previous issue affected everyone, however this is only affecting some. We're now investigating. Sorry for the inconvenience.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Have you managed to make any headway with this issue?

I'm still not able to watch the coverage on a PC using either Chrome or Edge (Windows 10). Certainly for the last couple of games.

Fortunately, I have been able to use an iPhone and cast to a TV using Apple TV, so not all is lost. Or using a tablet at other times.

But it would also be useful to be able to switch to my PC.
0 Ratings