cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 53

Re: The way you cast BT Sport is changing

Have you tried downloading it from the web site, rather than using Firefox to update itself?
0 Ratings
Message 22 of 53

yes

Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 14.51.35.png

0 Ratings
Message 23 of 53

so what about safari?

still not had an answer...

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 53

what a waste of ffing time this is

thanks for nothing

BT sport expert 😒

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 53

My guess is you're on an old unsupported version of MacOS, but I can't be bothered to find out anymore. Your constant abuse means I really don't want to spend any more of my free time helping you out.
0 Ratings
Message 26 of 53

Do you have any device perhaps mobile phone or tablet where you could browse to btsport.com and then log in with your Bt id? ,  That's what I do. At least you can then watch the game on that device. You could then cast it to the TV if you have Chromecast or similar.

Best of luck,

0 Ratings
Message 27 of 53

@oniontwelvewrote:

yes

Screen Shot 2021-08-14 at 14.51.35.png

Yes what?

Did it work or not?

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 53

Minimum Mac OS / browser versions

Checking the Firefox web site, the current minimum supported MacOS version is 10.12.  If you're on an older version of MacOS then you'll only be offered an older version of Firefix, which isn't capable of playing BT Sport (we need Firefox 88 or newer).

I don't know the minimum Safari version we support (I'll find that out tomorrow), but the latest version is 14 which requires MacOS 10.14.  Safari version 10.1.2 was released in 2017, and isn't capable of playing BT Sport.

I'll see if there's any way that we can change the VC089 message to recognise Mac OS versions that aren't supported.

Message 29 of 53

Re: Minimum Mac OS / browser versions

Hi Darren Dev

Thank you for this but I think it was intended for somebody else on this thread re Safari and Mac stuff.

While I am in contact with you I might as well ask you if you have any idea when a bt sport app for LG tv's is likely to turn up because as you know the app can't be downloaded to the WebOS operating system.  Having paid for the app I end up using the website btsport.com most of the time.  You can't go to the website on an LG tv either so it's a poor do for users of LG tvs.

0 Ratings
Message 30 of 53

Re: Minimum Mac OS / browser versions

All I can currently say about LG TVs is that it's the most commonly requested platform, and definitely high on our priority list. I can't offer any commitment to when we'll have an app available, but rest assured we'll be shouting it from the rooftops when we do.
0 Ratings