Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lizalou
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

Vc003 error

Hi
I live in Northern Ireland but when I try to use the by sport app I get error code vc003
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Vc003 error

Hi @Lizalou,

What device are you using the BT Sport App on? If you using and Apple device, location services need to be enabled for the BT Sport App.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Lizalou
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Hi paddy
It is an apple device and the location service is enabled. We have had this issue before it seems to be with BT not recognising my broadband provider.
Here is the explanation I was previously provided;
: Vc003 error code
Hi @Lizalou,

We've not been able to see exactly what's happening regarding the IP address from your ISP. I've raised this with our IP intelligence database provider, and they have seen that IP used recently for VPN/proxy activity - which is why it's being blocked and recognised as not in the EU. It's possible that the IP has been repurposed/reallocated now. We'll be making a change next Monday to whitelist the IP while it's sorted in the background, so you should be able to watch in the app again from then. Thanks for bringing this to my attention and for your patience.

Kind Regards,
Colin
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Hi @Lizalou  and welcome back.

Thanks for confirming the location service is enabled. I think we'll need to take a closer look into this for you. I've sent you a Private message explaining how you can contact the forum moderation team.
Check here: https://community.bt.com/t5/notes/privatenotespage

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings