cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

Vc089 code but my browser is updated

My bt  sport on my smart tv through browser is saying i need to update my browser but ive got the later one... what do i do?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: Vc089 code but my browser is updated

Try another browser or, better still, while the app is still available, download the BTSport app to your TV.

Message 3 of 9

The browsers on Smart TVs are usually very basic, and don't support the features required to play BT Sport. The message telling you to update means that the browser isn't capable. If it's a Samsung TV then install the app. For any other brand, I'm afraid you'll need to connect a supported device to it.

Message 4 of 9

Thankyou
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Its only just started to do it. I used to be able to watch it on my tv  

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

The requirements changed for this football season - our new contracts with the football leagues have meant we've needed to introduce content protection across all platforms. Unfortunately the basic browsers found on most TVs don't support any content protection options.
0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

So obviously im guna cancel my subscriptions then but thankyou for your help

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Devices to connect to your TV to watch BT Sport are available from as little as £30, but you are of course welcome to cancel (subject to whatever contract you're in).

Message 9 of 9

I cnt get bt because ive got a late payment on my account wich has been payed... and they cnt reconnect me till its gone off the system... but they dnt know when that will be

0 Ratings