cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Voice out of sync with picture on BT Sport app on Amazon Firestick 4K

Installed the app last night and the lip sync is way out on live broadcasts and on-demand content too. I have the app on an iPad and on my Samsung smart TV and it does not happen on either of those. It only happens on the Amazon Firestick 4k which I'd rather play the content of. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app on the Firestick and no improvement.

Any ideas folks? 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: Voice out of sync with picture on BT Sport app on Amazon Firestick 4K

Sounds like an issue with your setup I'm afraid - there are no known issues like this on the Fire TV.
Are you using an external sound system? Or any settings on your TV that could be adjusting sound sync on the HDMI port?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Thanks Darren. I have a Sky Q box and Sonos sound bar connected to the TV already and no sound sync issues. It's only on the Firestick and it's only on the BT Sport app. There are no sound sync issues using things like Amazon Prime Video or iPlayer on the Firestick. It's only the BT Sport app. And the delay is not marginal, it's a couple of seconds. It's unwatchable 😞

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

So you're seeing sync issues on all content in the BT Sport app on the Fire Stick, but no sync issues from any other content in any other app also on that same Fire Stick?
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

Correct 

0 Ratings