Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ash_W_
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

WP933 Error

Hi,

I am unable to resolve this WP933 device error myself. On the Device Management settings page, it has said "You'll need to wait 1 days before you can change the list below" every day I've tried to make a change.

I have not changed my first device - it's the same PC - but I'm assuming my use of CCleaner caused the problem. I've uninstalled CCleaner but still can't play content.

I see no other route to support other than this forum, so I'm hoping this can be fixed easily.

Cheers.

Ash

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
NeilO
Message 2 of 5

Re: WP933 Error

Hi @Ash_W_  welcome to the community, I'm sorry you're getting the WP993 error. It's very likely the CCleaner has deleted the Sliverlight files that are used to track the device registration from your PC. We can help you get this fixed but it will likely be next week before we'll be able to reply as we're really busy at the moment, I'll send you a private message so you can get in touch. 

0 Ratings
DarrenDev
BT Sport Expert
Message 3 of 5

I can pick this one up @NeilO ...
@Ash_W_ if it's still saying 1 day every day, then it sounds like the account has become stuck. I've reset it now. Could you give it a go?
As Neil said - CCleaner will cause issues with BT TV, and it's recommended that you don't use it in future.
0 Ratings
NeilO
Message 4 of 5

0 Ratings
Ash_W_
Beginner
Message 5 of 5

Thank you Darren and Neil - sorted.

0 Ratings