cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 6

WWE NXT UK on app/website; Also, any chance of a 'resume' option?

With the return of NXT UK in the last couple of months, it's disappointing that episodes aren't given their own section on the app or website - they're just under NXT, and it's not always easy to find them.

In addition, episodes are listed by number, unlike Smackdown/Raw/NXT episodes which are listed as date. It makes it that bit more difficult to keep track of which episode I want to watch next, especially as the episodes don't have individual thumbnails on the app, just a generic title image.

Finally, and this is an issue with all WWE programming, is there any way the app on iOS or Xbox could keep track of where I am when watching an episode? If I get interrupted watching an episode or have to come back to it later, I always have to restart from the beginning. On the iOS app there's the option to move to individual sections (of full episodes only, I think?) but those vary drastically in length (one segment on this week's Raw took in 45 minutes including two matches and at least one significant backstage segment) and the menu itself is fiddly to use - you have to tap to bring it up, then scroll through to find the segment you're looking for using segment names that only show up in full when the segment is at the centre of the screen, and which will disappear if you take your finger off screen for more than a second...

It's great to have all the content available, but these minor issues do detract from how easy it is to find and watch the content.

0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Message 2 of 6

Re: WWE NXT UK on app/website; Also, any chance of a 'resume' option?

Lots of great suggestions there, and I'm afraid I can only offer you excuses.
Our editors choose where products are listed, so I will pass on your suggestion to split out the NXT UK content. The titles and packshots are provided directly by the content owners, so I don't know if they can be changed.
The ability to resume from where you left off is available in the standard player, but that then doesn't offer the chapters that the enhanced player provides, so it's a tough choice between them. We're working on improving both the standard and enhanced players to improve parity but I can't offer any timescales just now.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 6

100% agree with the above @Majick.
It is quite shocking the TV app doesnt have a resume button. It means we are expected to sit through a whole 3 hour Raw or 4 hour UFC without pausing. And if we do, we then have to fast forward a ridiculous amount. 
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 6

You have said resume is available on standard player but it is definitely not available on TV app at all.
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 6

It's available in the standard player in the mobile apps. It's not currently available on any of the large screen apps.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 6

i look forward to it on the big screens asap. thanks
0 Ratings