Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pelez
Beginner
Message 1 of 3

WWE replays unavailable/delayed on Apple TV

Hi,

I was wondering why WWE replays are never available on the Apple TV app on the day after the live airing? The full shows are always available on the iOS app for iPhone & iPad as well as the BT Sport website by the morning after the live airing, however, when trying to watch on the Apple TV, the replays are never available until a day later. I've heard this also seems to be an issue for the PS4 app too. 

It's incredibly frustrating for many people like myself who can't watch live and want to catchup up with the show on the TV, not on a small phone screen. 

Is there a particular reason why this happens? Thanks. 

Tags (3)
0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: WWE replays unavailable/delayed on Apple TV

Hi @Pelez  I suspect that what might be occurring is that the mobile, tablet and website BT Sport players are providing enhanced player content  whereas the larger screen BT sport apps do not play enhanced player content, I don’t follow the WWE very closely myself so this is only my opinion rather than fact.  

Pelez
Beginner
Message 3 of 3

Re: WWE replays unavailable/delayed on Apple TV

@zulu17  That actually seems like it may be the problem! I believe it does use the enhanced player as it has timestamps for different matches and segments.

Do you know if there are any plans to bring the enhanced player to the large screen apps?

0 Ratings