cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Want suggestion for BT sports

Go to solution

Need suggestion for sports package.

I am interested to watch English premier league, champions league, Europa league and Serie A.

I cannot download BT app as my google store doesnt allow me. I can only watch these online using my laptop.

Please suggest the cheapest and best possible sports package for me !

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Want suggestion for BT sports

Go to solution

What device are you trying to download the BT Sport app on? 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Go to solution

@SagarBora 

are you resident in uk?

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

I can see from your other post on these forums that you're a BT Broadband customer, so you have every option for BT Sport available to you - it all depends on how you want to watch it. Check all the options here: https://www.bt.com/sport/addbtsport

The cheapest is £18 a month. Either:

• on BT TV, allowing you to record. This comes with a 2 year contract (plus a £39.99 set up fee).
  • App only - if you only want to watch using the app (including on Android TV if you have it) then there's no minimum contract and no set up fee.

Regarding your Android device - you just need to make sure your Google account is registered to the UK. You can find instructions for changing the Play Store country here: https://support.google.com/googleplay/answer/7431675?hl=en

Any device running Android 5 or later is supported - including all versions of Android TV (as long as the Play Store came pre-installed on that device).

If you need any help with installing the app, or have any questions about the BT Sport options, feel free to be more specific with your question.