cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pablo1
Message 1 of 10

Watching Wilder vs Fury online

Hi,

I want to watch the Wilder vs Fury boxing match online, and I would like to know if I can pay for it at my home, then log in and watch the fight at a different location.

Thanks all.

0 Ratings
9 REPLIES
Message 2 of 10

Re: Watching Wilder vs Fury online

HI @pablo1,

You can find out more information about BT Sport Box Office here -  BT Sport Box Office

You can sign up to watch online or through the App.

Thanks

PaddyB

Community ModeratorPaddyB
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Make sure you are logged into the forum otherwise you will not see our contact link when a moderator offers help. When sending us your details please don’t send a Private message (PM), we can’t deal with account/service issues via PM so please use the contact link. Thank You
0 Ratings
adamseddon
Beginner
Message 3 of 10

"You can sign up to watch online or through the App."
Link takes you to a sign in page, no sign up option.

0 Ratings
CJT80
Expert
Message 4 of 10

@adamseddon

see reply to your other post! 

Kind Regards
CJT80
Say thanks by clicking the Thumbs Up icon. Have I resolved your issue? Click "Mark As Accepted Solution"
pablo1
Message 5 of 10

Thanks Paddy Smiley Happy

0 Ratings
edsib1
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 10

Now let's imagine you're paying so much a year for btsport - you expect to be able to watch it - I am paying to watch all the sport bt show - or so I thought. But no - what is this bt box office **bleep**? I'm paying for bt sport but can't watch a bt sport event - how the **** does that work. In the future is my btsport going to cover football except for the games by the top six? Thin end of the wedge!
0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 10

Sky have been doing this for years - premium boxing events are additional cost to the main subscription.

This is how the boxers make $millions.

Highlighted
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 8 of 10

@Colin_London wrote:

Sky have been doing this for years - premium boxing events are additional cost to the main subscription ...

... and that's after you've already paid a stack on top of your basic TV price just to get to their Sports channels.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Colin_London
Recognised Expert
Message 9 of 10

This is probably why the non-BT customers are having to pay extra for the Chromecast facility - at least the BT TV customers have the facility to use a TV included in their existing monthly sub.

0 Ratings
-Richie-
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 10

@Colin_Londonwrote:

This is probably why the non-BT customers are having to pay extra for the Chromecast facility - at least the BT TV customers have the facility to use a TV included in their existing monthly sub.

Only the free BT Mobile sports app doesn't support casting, the package that comes free with 6GB data or more.
All other sports packages for BT broadband customers or not supports casting.

0 Ratings