cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

Watching and recording UFC 257 on a sky box

I have sky and pay extra for a bt sports subscription. I want to record and watch the ufc 257 ppv this weekend. How can I do that? If I try and purchase through the sky box, I enter my pin and then it tells me that I cannot record the event! I had this problem with the Fury v Wilder PPV - I finally had to buy it online but o could only watch it live (or as it was repeated) on bt box office, I wasn’t able to record it. It’s very frustrating that this is so mysterious and difficult to find out. Anyone have any answers? Thanks. 

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Watching and recording UFC 257 on a sky box

Hi was this issue resolved? Im having the same issue ive ordered the ppv through BT tobise on my sky however its saying im unable to record the event? 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Hi @Brendanabreu923  Have a look at the BT Sport Box Office on Sky section on https://www.bt.com/sport/box-office/faqs/ 

cheers

John

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Thanks it wont let me record because I ordered through the website, it wouldn't allow me to order through the remote.

I prefer to watch them in the morning but it looks like ill have to watch it from 1am until 6ish 😂😂😭  

0 Ratings