cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

Weird noise casting BT Sport app.

Evening all,

I have BT Sport via my EE mobile contract. I cast it to my tv with Google Chromecast. It makes this really weird and annoying static/interference type noise on the adverts. There's no pattern to it. Some adverts it's more, some not at all. When the actual program is on, like football, the sound is perfect.

Any thoughts on what it is and more importantly, how to fix.

Many thanks.

Stu.
0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: Weird noise casting BT Sport app.

I had this also the other day but it seems OK tonight. Oops, spoke too soon - it's back! There must be something about casting adverts; Sky Sports via Now TV regularly drops out during the breaks, which is even more annoying.

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
redsmurf
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Yep, I have the same thing. First advert that comes on I get a short burst of static noise, this is then repeated every 15-20seconds. After reboot and during sport the sound is fine. Please fix this guys.

Highlighted
Chris_jmiles
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

I have the same issue, can’t seem to find anything to suggest what is causing it. Only ever appears during ad breaks
0 Ratings
BT Sport Expert
BT Sport Expert
Message 5 of 5

FYI this sounds like the same issue as posted here - check out that thread for progress.

Community ModeratorJamesD
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
I am a BT Employee and an expert on BT Sport queries. I am here volunteering my own time to give advice and help, where I can, on BT Sport queries. Go here for more info.