cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 3

When I go to purchase Joshua v Usyk on channel 496 why am told to set up "Sky Sports Box Office HD?

Go to solution

Sorry if this is a stupid question or if I'm just looking too deeply into something that is very simple. I looked online for how to book Joshua v Usyk this Saturday on BT TV and it says go to channel 496. When I get to channel 496  it says "You need to set up Sky Sports Box Office HD or add it to your package. Press OK for more info".

When I press OK the screen shows the fight promo saying "get access to Sky Sports Box Office HD now" and underneath invites the viewer to BUY NOW or CANCEL.  I do already subscribe to BT Sport but not to Sky and not to any HD channels as my TV is too old for it to really see a big enough difference to be worth it.

I just want the fight but it only seems to be available on a Sky Sports HD channel that I've never used before. If I press BUY NOW am I just buying the one off fight for Saturday night or am I unwittingly agreeing to a HD subscription or channel that I really don't want.

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Message 2 of 3

Re: When I go to purchase Joshua v Usyk on channel 496 why am told to set up "Sky Sports Box O

Go to solution

You press ok to set up the channel. Once it's authenticated with the BT TV servers, you should be able to buy the ppv. You won't be signing up to a full sports packages 

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 3

Re: When I go to purchase Joshua v Usyk on channel 496 why am told to set up "Sky Sports Box O

Go to solution
As I suspected, many thanks.