cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
NettieF
Message 1 of 4

When are BT going to sort out the MotoGP coverage??? It's technically shocking.

MotoGP is unwatchable. If you're not plagued with technical errors the constant buffering... especially on the last corner is enough to make my husbands blood boil. There is no point in even trying to watch Moto2 or Moto3. It's not our connection as we have no other issues with out fibre optic and can stream HD without any problems. It must be your servers. BT... sort it out!! The commentary is also dier.. I'd like to give them the benefit of the doubht but with all the buffering I don't even get a chance.

What are BT Sport doing to sort it??

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
martiny
Contributor
Message 2 of 4

Re: When are BT going to sort out the MotoGP coverage??? It's technically shocking.

absolutely shocking. so bad that my hub kept dropping out. I missed the race from the first corner til the last lap.

0 Ratings
johnb2013
Message 3 of 4

Re: When are BT going to sort out the MotoGP coverage??? It's technically shocking.

Mine hangs at the 'watch>' screen for the last two weekends when moto gp was on. Perfectly OK at non-peak times though when 'rubbish' is on. My connection download speed is a consistent 65Mb/s on Infinity 2.

Sort it out BT. Moto GP is the only thing that I am interested in watching on BT Sport, so if I can't watch it I might as well swap to a cheaper provider! I most certainly won't consider paying for it on a satellite transmission!

I agree that the commentary is dire too; not a patch on slick professionalism of BBC's coverage of last few years, which was excellent.
0 Ratings
siteguru
Expert
Message 4 of 4

Just to give a little balance ... I had no issues at all this weekend - I watched the whole thing (from Moto3) via Chromecast. No buffering (except once, where the picture went blurry for a few seconds) and a great picture (better than having my laptop connected to my TV).

BT Infinity 1, 34meg down 5meg up.

I agree that the commentary "takes a little getting used to". And who thought Mel Sykes was a suitable studio presenter? I know she's nice "eye candy"; but so was Suzi Perry, and at least she knew her stuff.

Thanks
Ian
http://www.siteguru.co.uk/be/ADSL2PlusForDummies.pdf - Having ADSL issues? Then read this PDF
Please don't click the star beside my name - too many stars makes you look like a swot!
0 Ratings