cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 5

When will we see a BT Sport app for LG TVs? Why does BT Sport not Airplay on LG?

Please tell me there is a BT Sport app in the works for LG TVs.

Also any ideas why BT Sport won't stream over Airplay to LG? Everything else will stream from my iPad and iPhone other than BT Sport. 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Highlighted
Expert
Message 2 of 5

Re: When will we see a BT Sport app for LG TVs? Why does BT Sport not Airplay on LG?

Do you have a full subscription to BT Sport or do you have access via a mobile phone contract?

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 5

Re: When will we see a BT Sport app for LG TVs? Why does BT Sport not Airplay on LG?

I have access to BT Sport through my broadband contract with BT.  

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Expert
Message 4 of 5

Check your terms as you may only have app access and it might not allow casting

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 5

BT Sport works perfectly through Firefox on my PC and Mac. It worked perfectly for months on my LG tele browser until last week. 

The app casts fine though Apple TV as I tried it on our neighbours. Youtube and any other media I play on my iPad or iPhone cast fine to the LG through Airplay. It is just the BT Sport app that won't work and just returns errors. This is clearly an issue between BT Sport and LG that requires fixing. I've seen people commenting on AVForums that BT app won't cast to LG. An app for the LG Store would of course fix this problem. 

The issue with BT Sport not working on the built in web browser on my LG tele I think is down to LG. 

0 Ratings