cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mickyt160
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 31

Why am I getting 'your viewing card not subscribed to this channel'

watching BT sport with laptop via mybt working ok, watching through BT vision channels 58,59 throws up the not subscribed error message VSP003, any ideas, have I missed/forgotten something, viewing card worked perfectly ok with former ESPN channel 34, tried re-activating card?

0 Ratings
30 REPLIES 30
Highlighted
greggoir
Aspiring Contributor
Message 2 of 31

Re: Why am I getting 'your viewing card not subscribed to this channel'

getting same message, been onto them about 3 times now and they tell me all is ok with the way its set up on there system, was transfered to technical support phone rang for about 30 mins then went dead - beyond joke now.  hoping someone on here can help us, let me know how you get on.  good luck

0 Ratings
KPNUT
Beginner
Message 3 of 31

Same problem looks like there a lot of people out there getting the same message. Mine is on Sky but i think I read someone as this on BT Vision as well.
0 Ratings
Fozziebear40
Aspiring Expert
Message 4 of 31

Mine is the same, is anyone actually watching BT Sport through an aerial yet? Going to miss Stevie G's Testimonial, well cheesed off. Used to have Sky Sports, card worked fine. Had emails and texts saying card activated!

0 Ratings
ccfc87
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 31

Same situation.  Phone not being answered.  Got told last night the very same person would call me back in the morning - nothing.  I think there is a major problem with the way BT deal with their customers..........

0 Ratings
ccfc87
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 31

Went on BT Chat to try and get a response to this farce, he just gave me the for phone number for techinical support and it was actually the number for Childline !  He called me to apologise and gave me the correct number ( the number I'd been calling all morning anyway ), just so I could sit on the phone for another half hour until it went dead.

Complaint gone in.........

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 7 of 31

@Fozziebear40 wrote:

Mine is the same, is anyone actually watching BT Sport through an aerial yet? Going to miss Stevie G's Testimonial, well cheesed off. Used to have Sky Sports, card worked fine. Had emails and texts saying card activated!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am able to watch via channels 58 59 via the aerial.  I had an existing card for ESPN/Sky Sports which which on launch day 1st August was showing as not subscribed.

I went through the reactive card process again late yesterday (2nd August) and after about 15-20 minutes its became subscribed and I was able to view.

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/42870

Strangely my Card Information (under settings) still says ESPN Sky Sports 2 Sky Sports 2 but doesn't mention BT Sports 1 or 2.

ccfc87
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 31

Strangely enough, when the engineer came to update the Broadband to Infinity in order to receive BT Sport on BT Vision, he sort of joked he wasn't able to install it.  This was early June.  He talked incessantly about how great BT Sport can be streamed online, as if trying to convince me to just take this an alternative.  Must have had a premonition it wasn't going to happen....

0 Ratings
Fozziebear40
Aspiring Expert
Message 9 of 31

Hi, I have done the reactivate your card and it says 'entitled', that was yeterday and this morning. Thanks for letting us know it does work on yours, beginning to think it was a complete footballs up!

0 Ratings
Fozziebear40
Aspiring Expert
Message 10 of 31

Yes I feel they want to go online only but until they roll out Infinity and Multicast exchanges to more people 😞

0 Ratings