Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
greggoir
Aspiring Contributor
Message 21 of 31

Re: Why am I getting 'your viewing card not subscribed to this channel'

Exactley same probelm arty, although now cant even speak to anyone, as they seem to have stopped taking calls, its good to talk, unless you want to ressolve a problem!  Complaint gone into cheif exec, which i dobtg will come to anything.  BT is all good until you get a probelm! 

0 Ratings
Elvorfin
Contributor
Message 22 of 31

Hah! after my success yesterday with finally getting a picture, i'm back to the "your viewing card is not subscribed to this channel" mesaage again

**bleep**!

0 Ratings
mickyt160
Aspiring Contributor
Message 23 of 31

My missus actually recalls somebody calling from BT a few months ago regarding BT Sport saying we wouldn't be 'activated' to watch BT unless she proceeded with whatever the purpose of the call was.

My wife asked her is she was able to call back and speak to me as she felt BT where asking her to sign up for a further 12 months as we approached the end of a 12 month term.

What I don't understand is who do I call to remedy this, technical ask me to re-boot and then put me through to a number which cuts me off?

0 Ratings
tim6789
Beginner
Message 24 of 31

I've been in the vicious circle of BT Options Team, So called Easy Assist and Technical Help. Had to unbundle my triple TV, Phone & Broadband package and take out a new subscription. Viewing card sent out in June and now getting same VSP003 message. Technical help are cutting off calls after hanging on (today after 28 minutes line just goes dead). Assume BT cannot cope with demand and have failed to recruit enough staff to deal with problems. Been on phone now (hanging on and speaking) for 5 1/2 hours to try and resolve this problem. What a really lousy service. Still don't have BT Sport. You would have thought they would have sorted out such problems before launching their service.

Hoping for a miracle; but with BT things can only get worse.

0 Ratings
tim6789
Beginner
Message 25 of 31

Couldn't agree more. They can't handle problems and now can't even answer the phone. Let us know if you get any success.
0 Ratings
Fozziebear40
Aspiring Expert
Message 26 of 31

On the phone now, doesn't even tell you number waiting and time, now the ringing has stopped, have they cut me off?

0 Ratings
mickyt160
Aspiring Contributor
Message 27 of 31

Next time I call, I must remeber to ask for number before being transferred, this may prevent going right back to the beginning with tech when the 'cut off' inevitably happens

0 Ratings
Delphi62
Contributor
Message 28 of 31

This problem is happening to many subscribers.

All BT have to do is announce that there is a problem and we hope to resolve it over the next 'x' days.

It would save a lot of people a lot of stress. Instead they seem to go out of their way to anger us.

Come on BT, someone in your organisation must have an idea?

Let us know what you are doing to resolve the "not subscribed" error. Its happening to far too many of us who HAVE subscribed.
0 Ratings
vincentlau_uk
Beginner
Message 29 of 31

Problem is the Accounts have been activated incorrectly. i.e. BT Sports on App but not the TV.

If you are lucky enough to get through to someone then a Form must be filled in to have the TV part enabled as well as the App.

Or you can delete the subscription and re-create.

This will take up to 48 hours..

p.s. I've been on the phone since 30th July due to me not having a BT Vision + Box.

Apparantly been told I cannot use Powerline Adapters and I need a Viewing Card.. But this is not correct.

You can use Powerline Adapters if the Bandwidth is good enough.  Viewing is only required if you watch on YouView, Sky or Broadband. If you use the Infinity Broadband then you dont require a Viewing Card...

0 Ratings
Delphi62
Contributor
Message 30 of 31

If BT delete your subscription and re-create it you will have to pay for HD, even if you originally registered before Aug 1st.
0 Ratings