cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cherryfan
Message 1 of 4

Why do I have to wait?

I called in to say we don't have BT Sport, the person on the phone said to wait until midnight and it'll be fixed.

Next day, still not working, I called in again and the person on the line said it will be done within 2 hours.

Two days later still nothing.

I have other complaints regarding my package as a new customer but really it's wasting my time for calling and the reply would always be meaningless. I'm not sure what this community is for but does anyone have an actual answer?

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: Why do I have to wait?

@cherryfan sorry about that, in normal circumstances it shouldn't take too long to add BT Sport. When you called did they mention any problems preventing this from happening? You mentioned you're an new customer has your package order completed and is everything else working ok? 

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
cherryfan
Message 3 of 4

Physically my order is completed, technically its not. On my BT page it considered my order is still open as opposed it should of been closed as stated by one of the colleages on the phone. They said I should get BT sport straight away but no.  Whereas the open order appearing on my screen I should wait within 5 days for an engineer to fix it. 

Its been a week without the service of BT sport, BT mobile and accessing my BT online. And none of the above is working still. If I wait another 5 days, this would take it to 2 weeks. I filed a complaint and none of this is compensated.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

@cherryfan oh I see, regrettably until the order completion issue is sorted our systems won't allow another order to be placed. If you send in your details on the 'click here to contact the mods' link we'll be happy to check that. You can find the link by clicking on my username.

Thanks

Neil

Community ModeratorNeilO
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings