cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 3

Why is the BT sports guide so inaccurate as to what is to what is being transmitted?

This evening BT sports 1 specifically states that WTA highlights is being transmitted, but it is baseball being shown!  Is it really so difficult to get this information correct?  It is not unuaual for this information to be wrong, which really screws up recordings!!  getting more and more frustrated!

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 3

Re: Why is the BT sports guide so inaccurate as to what is to what is being transmitted?

I can understand why BT would  have changed the programmes tonight - it does seem that  all  those changes  haven't filtered through to all of the various Youview , BT Sport  & BT Tv programming guides.

From what I can see the BT Sport 1 and BT Sport ESPN schedules have changed  - I suspect this is to accomodate the rescheduling of some live sports in the US due to Hurricane Florence. For example the Boston College at Wake Forest  College Football  game was brought forward 2 hours which means that it overlapped  with the Baseball Diamondbacks at Rockies - so Bt appear to have shifted the live  Baseball from Espn to Sport 1 (where you were expecting Tennis Highlights) 

0 Ratings
gomezz
Recognised Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: Why is the BT sports guide so inaccurate as to what is to what is being transmitted?

I thought this was precisely the kind of situation the recent fix was to supposed to address?
0 Ratings