cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 2 of 7

Wont Activate monthly pass

I bought a monthly pass that promises instant access at 8.45pm, its been nearly an hour and it still says i need to upgrade my package to access the content...I've now nearly missed the entirety of tonights match. I have confirmation of payment and sign up via email/text and the money has been taken form my account. Please can you help me get access ASAP. 

6 REPLIES 6
Message 1 of 7

Monthly pass

Bought a monthly pass at 8pm tonight to watch the Arsenal game now at 9.20 still have no access to watch it. Says I need to upgrade to view content on my laptop on my phone an error comes up. Also I have sky can I not watch it on the Bt sport Chanel on sky?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 7

Re: Wont Activate monthly pass

Same thing has happened to me!! Just says I need to upgrade. Iv spent the night trying to get this to work and failing and at the cost of £25. Zero football terrible service
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

I can only apologise guys - it looks like the provisioning process is either running slow, or has become stuck.
Please send me a DM with your BT ID and account number, and I'll see what can be done.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Hi Darren,

I'm new on here and can't even work out how to DM... but having the same issue with monthly membership. It's prompting me to upgrade. Any idea what I should do? or will it be fixed soon?

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Update on this one: I can confirm that there was a system issue that meant subscriptions weren't processed until early this morning. This is not acceptable, and we're doing all we can to identify the cause and prevent it happening in the meantime.
I'm currently awaiting an update from our product team on what our systems will allow us to do in terms of billing/refunds/compensation for those affected.
Apologies to everyone affected by this.
Message 7 of 7

Hi Darren, I’m having this same issue this morning. Do you know if it’ll still take as long? I’ve bought it to watch the Leeds game at 12:30
0 Ratings