cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 1

Wrestlemania 39

6CD123F7-7341-484F-A080-1BA7373D38DF.jpeg

Hello, I just want to start by saying I’m extremely disappointed and frustrated with BT. I’ve been trying to order wrestlemania now for three days. I’m going to explain the situation and please read carefully to understand.

I am a sky Q customer and I am trying to order wrestlemania 39 on my box, I do not I repeat DO NOT want to order it online as I’m wanting to record it. 

I have spent hours and hours speaking to value,tech,web chat,billing  and the endeavour box office email address. Everyone is passing the buck! In order to watch on sky Q you have to have registered online and paid for a box office which I did last year. Ever since then I have been able to order and record through my box. The last box office I had was the royal rumble in jan in which I watched this with no problems. Now when I go to order it,it won’t allow me. I’ve also spoke to sky at length and they’ve said it’s nothing to do with them as it is a BT event. I’m getting passed around and pretty **bleep** off now. I need someone to pick this up and help. to make matters worse I havnt ordered anything but bt have taken a payment out my bank! Every person I’ve spoke to says there’s no record of it
0 Ratings