cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 71 of 92

Re: bt sports app on windows

Go to solution
Oh. Thanks for that. I am a bit of a technophobe. Can't wait for the update!
0 Ratings
Message 72 of 92

Go to solution

Role reversal last night for me. The regular website was buffering every 10 secs or so and was unwatchable. Went back to the trial web browser and it worked fine. My internet speeds were probably slightly faster than before and so I've no idea why each portal performed differently on this occasion. 

Darren - Any reason from your end? I used the same laptop and browser (Opera). 

0 Ratings
Message 73 of 92

Go to solution

Great BT planning, discontinue a perfectly functional app, well before any replacement is ready !!

Why waste my time trying the updated player, when even you confirm it is not ready.

I am still paying my subscription for a second rate service, 

If you can't be bothered or don't want my money, just front up and say so.

0 Ratings
Message 74 of 92

BT SPORT ON LAPTOP

Go to solution

Usual issues already after 20 mins. Buffering. Totally shut down  3 times.

0 Ratings
Message 75 of 92

Go to solution

Another month has gone by and the service is still pretty much unusable for me. Could we have an update please? 

0 Ratings
Message 76 of 92

Go to solution

Unfortunately a lot of things need to align in order for web releases to be made - we have the fix for this particular issue, however we still have other priority bugs that need to be fixed.  It's the same player used for all content on all web browsers, so we need to make sure everything works properly before we can release.  It's incredibly complicated trying to cater for every browser and their foibles.

If we released what we have, we'd improve the situation for Windows users but completely break the web player on Safari.

I'll see if we can get the test player updated today with what we believe to be the final fix for the Windows performance issue.

Message 77 of 92

Go to solution

The sooner the better Darren.

0 Ratings
Message 78 of 92

Go to solution
The test player has been updated to the latest version now, so should work properly (as long as you don't use Safari web browser).
0 Ratings
Message 79 of 92

Go to solution
OK, that's the updated standard player now FINALLY live - if you're on a device that cannot keep up with the video quality, it'll automatically drop it to the next quality level. We've had a few affected customers check it with positive results.
Note: you may still experience issues with the enhanced player, or our proplayer with timeline. If you're still experiencing issues with the video freezing, please try selecting the channel from the Sport menu at the top of the screen, instead of selecting the specific match/event from the editorial pages.
0 Ratings
Message 80 of 92

Go to solution

Darren, you announced yesterday the updated release for windows was now available, I have tried to to download it, only find the bt tv app, and that does not let me in ! please publish a link that I can so to see if the new app works for me

0 Ratings