cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davespur34
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 9

btsport ???

Can anyone tell me if the availability of btsport is real ,or is it just an urban myth.I joined bt. at the end of January and to date have yet to see sport of any kind.Unless of course you can count chasing around the advice pages circle that eventually returns you to the original page so that the game can begin again.At least if they were ever decreasing circles there would be a result of some sort!

The only reason I joined bt. was the lure of the sports channel,the existence of which I now seriously doubt.

Now when I send this will I get back what seems to be the standard "get out " reply ,that this page is automated and as such no response will be forthcoming.

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 2 of 9

Re: btsport ???

What package do you have it with. Tv with infinity/broadband or just with infinity/broadband?

Go to this website:

https://www.btwholesale.com/includes/adsl/main.html and please post your results(remember to take out your phone number)

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
adehobson
Message 3 of 9

i am having exactly the same issues, circles, still cannot got into bt sport via online or the app, i,m a broadband customer, i rang up bt, they said wait a few days!! over a week now, navigating around in circles, why oh why, advise please... frustrated and dissapointed customer. dont bt have enough bad reiews?

Tags (1)
0 Ratings
adehobson
Message 4 of 9

no answers there, just that my phone line is good and available, i need bt sport ... to be able to view it online as i should be able to, thanks for trying.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 9

If you can expand on what the problems you are experiencing then community membes can give better advice and if necessary if it is an account problem a moderator may hget involved.

eg --are you able to login to the online player ? 

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/44489/~/setting-up-the-bt-sport-app

what happens when you do ?

what browsers have you tried (Internet Explorer ,Firefox etc) ?

0 Ratings
davespur34
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 9

Well thats a change,instead of the eternal circuits, on this attempt I got to send myself an e-mail,which until five minutes ago I had not believed possible.                                                                                                                

Sorry to appear to be a pain but I did do as you suggested and you did ask for the result.

As to your other request I tent to go to google chrome.     

0 Ratings
rarmitage124
Recognised Expert
Message 7 of 9

Google chrome wont work as they are stopping the silverlight support. You will need to use another browser.

If my post has been useful, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.

If I have answered your question correctly please let me know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution' Thanks
0 Ratings
davespur34
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 9

I appear to have the full set on my bt. a/c. Followed your suggestion and have been told that my phone line is in perfect order,just as well really as when I agreed to the contract I opted to pay the full year's line rental. other than that no constructive advice. Thanks for trying to help,  I will keep plugging away to see if anything gives, I get a certain amount of consolation from the fact that I only signed up for a year and as May arrives at the end of this week,I now only have less than nine months to go.

0 Ratings
davespur34
Aspiring Contributor
Message 9 of 9

Again,thanks , I will try the other browsers and hope that you have cracked it;But not to-day,I am being told that dinner is getting cold, and the provider is getting hot; time to go,thanks again,as McArthur once said " I shall return".

0 Ratings