cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tim14
Beginner
Message 1 of 5

can not find bt tv app on samsung smart tv

can watch bt sport on my laptop and i pad but can not bt tv app on my samsung smart tv

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 5

Re: can not find bt tv app on samsung smart tv

Hi.  @tim14  

Is your Samsung TV a 2015 model or later as those seem to the models that the app is available on ?

0 Ratings
Andy005
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 5

Hi @tim14, it doesn't come installed with the TV so have you looked in the list of available apps?

Press Home on your remote and then the left arrow key to display the Apps icon. Press enter and then scroll down to the Video icon, press enter and the BT App is there, ready to be installed..

0 Ratings
tim14
Beginner
Message 4 of 5

Andy thanks for reply i have checked all the listed apps in the  samsung store and the bt one is not shown, i suspect that my set might be to old as it is about 4years old, i thought i might have been able to go on line and download app.

tim

0 Ratings
lewy58
Message 5 of 5

Hi Tim

Im about to lose my BT sport , broadband & TV for 2 weeks due to moving home . I have been told if i download the app to my Samsung Galaxy A3 phone , i can then transfer it to my Tv to watch the footy next week .

Is this correct ? ...if it is can you text your answer to me mate as i lose broadband later tonight

Regards

Lewy  **Edited**

0 Ratings