cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Message 1 of 6

can't cancel BT sport (I'm BT customer and EE customer) because account page broken! please help!!!

I'm recent new customer to BT and the account page for BT sport is not accessible, within the app I can't find a way to cancel the pass. I spent 30 min on the phone with an agent which cannot find my details despite having received a bill from BT sport on my email adresses.

I want to cancel BT sport now and I don't want to be forced to pay another month.  please help!

Tags (2)
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Highlighted
Message 2 of 6

Re: can't cancel BT sport (I'm BT customer and EE customer) because account page broken! please h...

Hi @BertrandM welcome to the community and thanks for posting.  I found the below info on bt.com with the instructions on how to cancel the monthly pass.

Can I cancel my BT Sport Monthly Pass?

Yes, you can cancel your pass at any time, no strings attached.

Simply log into MyBT, find BT Sport Monthly Pass and choose ‘Cancel subscription’.

When you cancel, you can carry on watching BT Sport until your 30-day viewing period expires.

You need to cancel your subscription the day before it’s due to renew at the latest. You can check when your subscription is due to renew in MyBT.

Post back and let me know how you get on.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 3 of 6

Re: can't cancel BT sport (I'm BT customer and EE customer) because account page broken! please h...

Hi @NeilO 

thanks for your feedback, unfortunately as mentioned earlier, the account page is not accessible on my side. my email does not work despite resetting many time. I'm stuck with an email from BT about my receipt but I've not received a purchase order (not on my spam either) and when I call your service, they can't retrieve my email address despite having a receipt from BT sent tho this address. it's incredibly annoying and a terrible first impression as a customer. I hope there is alternative to find very soon to fix this issue. 

I hope someone will be able to escalate this internally because I was intending to come back to BT sport later on this year but now I'm really not sure

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 4 of 6

Hi @BertrandM, I'm sorry about this, it's a strange one but I'm sure we'll be able to help you get it sorted. I'll message you privately so you can get in touch with the moderation team.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Message 5 of 6

I did reply by private messaging but no answer to my urgent ask. please can any come back to me at BT to sort this out. Terrible experience so far. I spent more than 2H trying to get resolution path...
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 6 of 6

Once you have responded to the moderators by PM you are placed into their work stack which is dealt with on a first come first served basis. They will get to you but it could be a couple of days before you reach the top of the queue.

0 Ratings