cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 16

can you buy Moto GP from BT Sport without all the other sports

Go to solution

When BT Sport came out years ago we used to be given sport for free as broadband subscribers. Of course that all changed and now the price seems to be £25 a month for all sports. I have zero interest in any sport other than Moto GP. I'll never watch football, boxing no matter who is playing / fighting. Has BT ever considered selling a lower priced sport subscription for specific sport types? 

0 Ratings
15 REPLIES 15
Message 2 of 16

Re: can you buy Moto GP from BT Sport without all the other sports

Go to solution

There isn't anything like that for BT Sport unfortunately. You can get BT Sport for £15 a month with BT broadband.

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 16

Go to solution

You other option is to take out a MotoGP Videopass from Dorna. Currently asking £135 for the 2022 season. Watch on your mobile device or cast to your big TV. Catch up of all races and sessions is much more extensive (and timely) than that on BT Sport.

I have strongly considered going that route from next year but the Premiership Rugby and Champions League coverage is what is keeping me going through the winter.  For the infrequent time my footy team is on the TV I can get better value for money by watching down the pub with free beer thrown in.  🙂

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 16

Go to solution
On the MotoGP site the ‘Black Friday’ price for the 2022 season is £160
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 16

Go to solution
I get the £135 offer through the app on my phone.
0 Ratings
Message 6 of 16

Go to solution

BT have just put mine up to £29.99 a month , I only watch moto GP which is not on all year, it is very disappointing as Iam a keen fan but unfortunately will now have to cancel it as it’s to high . If a lot of people are doing this people will also stop going to see it at circuits due to not being able to keep up with the sport it’s a shame  for moto GP 

BT are going to kill it with there high prices

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 16

Go to solution

The BT Sport app is £25 per month , it’s a one month commitment, so when it’s not on, you can cancel those months and only subscribe the months Moto GP is on, or if you have BT mobile paying £20 or more , or BT Mobile and BT Broadband paying more than £15 for the mobile plan ( the £5 off if the broadband discount) you can get BT Sport ‘free’ , albeit you have to watch on the mobile ( so small screen )

As already said , you can subscribe directly with MotoGP 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 16

Go to solution

Where I live I cannot get BT broadband

with the BT app I would have to buy a new tv that supports the app or settle on watching it on my laptop which is rubbish

0 Ratings
Message 9 of 16

Go to solution

@jill46wrote:

BT have just put mine up to £29.99 a month , I only watch moto GP which is not on all year, it is very disappointing as Iam a keen fan but unfortunately will now have to cancel it as it’s to high . If a lot of people are doing this people will also stop going to see it at circuits due to not being able to keep up with the sport it’s a shame  for moto GP 

BT are going to kill it with there high prices

Strangely 29.99 is the standard none discounted price for it on Sky without BT bb so sounds like it's went up because your contract has ended.

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 16

Go to solution
Your other option is to subscribe to the Dorna MotoGP app instead.
0 Ratings