cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 9

discovery+ app

Go to solution

I have BT Big sport, which enables me to watch Eurosport/Discovery+ on my BT Pro Box, but when I try to use the the Discovery+ app on my iPhone, it assumes I want to use my Apple TV a//c. Any ideas how I bypass this to use my BT login?

0 Ratings
8 REPLIES 8
Message 2 of 9

Re: discovery+ app

Go to solution

Have you created your Discovery+ account with the link BT sent to you?

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 9

Go to solution

@Popeye13_Official  Thanks for the reply. I didn't get a link direct from BT, I used their website, and created a login. The issue is the iPhone goes directlly to Apple TV to sign up.

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 9

Go to solution

Try a different browser perhaps, because it shouldn't be directing you to Apple TV or Apple TV+

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 9

Go to solution

It was via the Discovery+ app on my phone.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 9

Go to solution

If you're going into the Discovery+ app, it shouldn't be bringing anything else up up.

Im stumped here.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @scharter,

Something doesn't sound right there.

I've downloaded the Discovery+ app, opened it and then gone to the ACCOUNT settings. It then gives me the option to Sign in. Could you share any screenshots of what's happening after you've opened the Discovery+ app? 

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 9

Go to solution

Hi @DanielS  Thanks for the reply.  I deleted the app, and re-installed it, hey ho, I managed to login with mt BT ID, strange, but it's working now.

Message 9 of 9

Go to solution

That's great to hear @scharter.

It was a very unusual one as no other app should have been trying to hijack your attempt to log into the Discovery+ app.

I hope you enjoy the app. I'm currently going through Aussie Gold Hunters with a bunch more shows similar to it lined up. I always enjoyed some Outback Opal Hunters so that will be next.

Thanks
DanielS

0 Ratings