cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Tech3
Contributor
Message 1 of 68

error 6013 / VC019 BT has never heard of this error before!

Go to solution

Me again, after 2 weeks of trying different suggestions members have posted on trying to sought out silverlight, decided to contact BT through live assistance ! after telling him the problem, he asked if he could ring me ! i accepted and he rang within 2 minutes, he asked me to explain the problem again ! told him when i click watch now and pick either bt sport 1, bt sport 2, ESPN i get the same error code.

6013 unable to playback video

err:VC019

He asked me to hold the line whilst he checked ! after 2 minutes he said BT has never come across these errors before and put me back on hold whilst he checked past record's on this error complaint.

apparenly these error code's have never been reported before by any BT customer...As a result he offered to ring me back within 48 hrs with a solution ( we will see if that call happen's )

So if anyone is experiencing the same code's as i am ! i will repost once i have answers from BT sport tech team.

And on that note ! i have been trying to access BT sport but it says it is under maintenance !!

Anyone else getting the same message 21:14 14/08/2013

0 Ratings
67 REPLIES 67
yongkuk
Contributor
Message 2 of 68

Re: error 6013 / VC019 BT has never heard of this error before!

Go to solution

They are making up new errors 🙂

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 68

Go to solution

Hi

I have set up bt sport fine on my laptop but I get error code VC019 when I try and watch it on the TV using the HDMI port. Are you using the HDMI output?

0 Ratings
Tech3
Contributor
Message 4 of 68

Go to solution

Hi andy brown.

Sorry mate i should have explained in detail in my post ! i'm trying to access BTsport via my computer. i visit my brother on a friday night for a few beers ( yum yum ) so i will try accessing BT sport on his computer, let's see what happen's on his system !!

0 Ratings
codex
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 68

Go to solution
hi tech3 i had the same problem with error code vc019 i suggest you download mosilla firefox browser go to bt sport home page from there it works fine there seems to be a problem using internet explorer.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 6 of 68

Go to solution

Some people have found they need to enable Silverlight in Internet Explorer. Tools > Internet options > Programs > Manage add-ons > make sure Silverlight is enabled (you may need to select all add-ons in the "Show" drop-down list).

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Tech3
Contributor
Message 7 of 68

Go to solution

codex

iv'e always use firefox, read past posts !!

0 Ratings
codex
Aspiring Contributor
Message 8 of 68

Go to solution
hi tech3 if you are using firefox then. make sure silverlight is enabled in firefox
0 Ratings
Tech3
Contributor
Message 9 of 68

Go to solution

so tell me how to enable please ?

0 Ratings
codex
Aspiring Contributor
Message 10 of 68

Go to solution
hi tech3 go to add ons then plug ins and see if silverlight is enabled.hope this helps
0 Ratings