cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tech3
Contributor
Message 21 of 68

Re: error 6013 / VCR BT has never heard of this error before!

Go to solution

http://tinyurl.com/llk8xx2

I'm not saying it will work for everyone but ! it must work for others.(it works for me)

So sorry if others still cannot view BTsport, i guess my problem has been soughted by a single link sent from BT tech support for wanting to view sport via my computer.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Message 22 of 68

Go to solution
This link does not work x2.
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Tech3
Contributor
Message 23 of 68

Go to solution

Sorry mate then i can't help you out, i just posted a link sent from BT ! they told me it would correct all high lvl 60+ with VC errors.

if this doesn't work for you ? go to myBT scroll down and click on contact BT, your option will be infinity...click that then go though complaint option....This will be live assistance...put in your detail's then wait in a queue for about 20 minute's, should be worth the wait ! explain your error code's and your system IE graphics card / ram / operating system and the browser you use.

I have been told from BT all code's are due to your system(computer) give them all the info on your computer as you can and you will be able to view BT sports within 48 hr's.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Message 24 of 68

Go to solution
Can't you just copy and paste the advice here?
--
0 Ratings
Tech3
Contributor
Message 25 of 68

Go to solution

The advice is in the above, if you want the complaint i sent ! then i would have to give you the full spec of my computer,  that's what you have to do in live assistance ! every person with error code's with silverlight, GO THROUGH LIVE ASSISTANCE.

my bt account.

0 Ratings
Highlighted
Distinguished Expert
Message 26 of 68

Go to solution
The advice may well be in the above, however the link DOES NOT WORK so I can't see what it says.
--
0 Ratings
Tech3
Contributor
Message 27 of 68

Go to solution

???? then i CANNOT help you anymore other than go through live asistance in mybt infinity complaints, bottom of the page

0 Ratings
Tech3
Contributor
Message 28 of 68

Go to solution

www.tiny url.com

0 Ratings
Distinguished Expert
Message 29 of 68

Go to solution

@Tech3 wrote:

???? then i CANNOT help you anymore other than go through live asistance in mybt infinity complaints, bottom of the page

Well, that's not stricly true. You could copy the advice from your link and paste it in a post here as I said before.

--
0 Ratings
Message 30 of 68

Go to solution

We’re sorry to hear you’re having a problem watching BT Sport online.

The problem relates to a Microsoft browser plug-in called Silverlight, which the BT Sport online player uses to protect against piracy. If you get a Silverlight error, we suggest trying one of our forum tips below, or visit our forum for more help.

Tip one: Check your computer is using the right operating system and browser, by going to www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight and selecting the “System Requirements” area. Check your compatibility using the table provided. If you’re using the right browser and operating system, clear all cookies and browsing history from the settings in your browser.

Tip two: Uninstall Microsoft Silverlight from your PC or Mac using Microsoft’s Fix-it for Silverlight. Once complete, please reinstall it from www.microsoft.com/getsilverlight.

Tip three: Right-click on the BT Sport online video player and select Silverlight. From the Microsoft Silverlight Configuration screen, select the Playback tab at the top, untick ‘Enable hardware-accelerated playback’ and then click ‘OK’.

Tip four: In the same Microsoft Silverlight Configuration window, select the ‘Application Storage’ tab at the top, press ‘Delete All’ then click ‘OK’.

If these do not fix your problem, you can visit our forum for more help. If you still can’t watch BT Sport online, it may be a more complex problem with your computer or software set-up.

Alternatively, we have a chargeable service called BT Tech Experts, who can help you with this issue as well as a huge range of other technical queries. To find out more about BT Tech Experts visit www.bt.com/techexperts or call 0800 328 7797.