cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 5

former BT customer now with BT sports access through EE. BT says not associated

Hi all,

I have had BT services in the past, including BT Sports (both paid and trials) and have an online account to access my BT services (currently empty as no contract in place).

Now I'm an EE customer and just got a plan where I get BT sports included so I followed the instructions to register on the bt website but the confirmation page crashed and only showed me partial information. When I try to re-register I get the below:

"Sorry, We're unable to complete your request online. If you've already completed your BT ID registration you just need to download and log in to BT Sport app. Alternatively please call EE on 07953 966250.

Error Code: NCE-001"

And when I try to login to the BT sports app using the same details I used to register my EE benefits above, it states there's no BT sports benefit associated in my BT account. Who need to fix this? to me it sounds like BT may have re-registered me (duplicate account?) using my email address. I've the feeling BT can fix this very quickly despite error message saying I have to call EE. If no other option I will call EE but I'm 99% convinced this is something BT can fix. Any help is greatly appreciated! 

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Message 2 of 5

Re: former BT customer now with BT sports access through EE. BT says not associated

Unfortunately as the BT Sport subscription is part of your EE package, you'll need to contact EE as this is a BT Retail customer forum only

0 Ratings
Message 3 of 5

Re: former BT customer now with BT sports access through EE. BT says not associated

Understood, thanks.
0 Ratings
Message 4 of 5

EE accounts don't exist on BT systems until EE send us a message saying to activate the subscription. The fact that you're unable to login means that the message hasn't reached us - only EE have the ability to trigger it.

0 Ratings
Message 5 of 5

I agree but since it crashed during registration on bt.com and doesn't let me re-register the benefit I thought there is a possibility things were stuck in-between. In any case I'll talk to EE thanks.

0 Ratings