Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dcdick
Aspiring Expert
Message 1 of 3

how to end bt sport after price rise

Go to solution

Hi

As it says the BT Sport part of my broadband package has come to the end of it's current discount  level & now I'm left with only the option of paying £7 per month from now on

It's not worth £7 p.month to me But the only options I can see are to start a new contract for everything at a lot more than I am paying now

Any ideas anybody ?

I presume that I can cancel Sport now that the previous contract has ended without penalty but do I have to go to the call centres & go through the rigmarole of renegotiating all  my services ?

Getting too old to be playing games with call centre ops who always want to sell you some wonderful "deal" although all my previous dealings have been pleasant enough (although protracted)

Help !!!

D*ck

0 Ratings
2 REPLIES 2
Distinguished Sage
Distinguished Sage
Message 2 of 3

Re: how to end bt sport after price rise

Go to solution

£7pm is good price for BTsport after the recent increase  however try phoning options team on 0800800030 and see if you can negotiate a new deal and if not you can cancel  they are uk based

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings 'Thumbs up' on left hand side.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
dcdick
Aspiring Expert
Message 3 of 3

Re: how to end bt sport after price rise

Go to solution

BT actually phoned me back a short while back & they have agreed that there had been some confusion in the price increase notice sent to me (not received by me) & they have agreed to cancel subject to the 30 day notice period.

I have to pay this months £7 which is OK to be released from the remaining 7 months of the Sports contract that I thought for some reason had ended

So, well done Charlie at the call centre 😊

Solved

D*ck

0 Ratings