cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PS61
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 4

iOS app is not giving the choice between standard and "enhanced" player = no AirPlay

Similar to an what happened with an app update last season, AirPlay with European games and the "enhanced" is completely broken (latest version of BT app and iOS 9.3.4). No option to choose between standard and enhanced meaning only audio goes to Apple TV.

Please fix this before the Champions League starts and, for the love of God, never bring the enhanced player to Premier League games without checking if it breaks AirPlay every time you update the app.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 4

Re: iOS app is not giving the choice between standard and "enhanced" player = no AirPlay

Which IOS device are you using ?

(I get the option on my iPad Air  on IOS 9.3.4)

0 Ratings
PS61
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 4

Re: iOS app is not giving the choice between standard and "enhanced" player = no AirPlay

iPhones 6s Plus on iOS 9.3.4, Apple TV on tvOS 9.2.2 and BT Sport app version 3.2.2.

Everything on the latest version. I've tried turning on AirPlay before launching the app and by swiping up when in the app, and every time the enhanced player is launched and no 'You're using an AirPlay device, choose standard player' dialogue box pops up.
0 Ratings
Highlighted
DeCreator
Beginner
Message 4 of 4

ive got the exact same issue can watch any other of the 3 channels but as soon as it is football with the enhance option it goes straight into that and wont stream

it happened on sunday for the charity shield i tried mutliple times and then it started streaming as normal

0 Ratings