Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tech3
Contributor
Message 1 of 7

new link for BT sport errors it works

Go to solution

Well just been sent a link from BT by txt for the high level code errors all the 60+ plus the VC error codes.

I am now watching BTsport via my computer, the link i am about to publish ! all you have to do is download it...then let the software install and scan the silverlight, once done ! reboot your computer sign in but don't click watch now, sign out close your browser then go back to BT sport.

sign back in leave it for at least 30 second's then click watch now pick the channel you want and you should be up and away viewing with no problem's, it's work brilliantly for me so i hope it work's for you all

http://tinyurl.com/llk8xx2

if this has helped please click the white star under my name...Happy viewing to everyone that has nothing but headaches trying to view:)

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Distinguished Expert
Message 2 of 7

Re: new link for BT sport errors it works

Go to solution
That link doesn't work
--
To say thanks for a helpful answer, please click the white star
0 Ratings
Tech3
Contributor
Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

Please follow the instructions to the letter, i messed up twice by not following it completely as it was worded to me.

0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution

It's not the instructions that don't work, it's the link:

Capture.JPG

--
You can click the thumbs up icon below this message if you think it was helpful.
0 Ratings
Distinguished Guru
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution
0 Ratings
codex
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution
hi tech3 sorry i did not read you recent post but reading this one .ho boy have you been given the run around there is not a lot of people want to do what you have done bt should get there act together. i glad you are up and running. regards. codex
0 Ratings
Highlighted
Tech3
Contributor
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution

http://bt.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/45987/~/bt-sport-app-and-online-player-error-messages

This site doesn't give a solution to silverlight error's, it just gives you code's that are known to BT ! member's want a link to a site with error code's that can be fixed.

Tech3 browse my problem's then finaly the solution i got from BT themselves

0 Ratings