cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Wilky
Contributor
Message 1 of 5

online player error VC003

is there a fix for this? says content not available in my location.... this is poor BT

0 Ratings
4 REPLIES 4
Wilky
Contributor
Message 2 of 5

Re: online player error VC003

anyone?
0 Ratings
mac26555
Beginner
Message 3 of 5

VCO25 here... i suspect BT are getting inundated with messages that their system is failing... try getting them on the phone, for example... no chance, just messages that they are very busy with BTsport...

Extremely poor show. However, having been a BT customer in the past, it doesn't surprise me.

I've messaged the COO of BTSport @jhindhaughtbt on twitter. In case he's oblivious, but somehow i doubt it.

0 Ratings
Wilky
Contributor
Message 4 of 5

@mac26555 wrote:

VCO25 here... i suspect BT are getting inundated with messages that their system is failing... try getting them on the phone, for example... no chance, just messages that they are very busy with BTsport...

Extremely poor show. However, having been a BT customer in the past, it doesn't surprise me.

@I've messaged the COO of BTSport @jhindhaughtbt on twitter. In case he's oblivious, but somehow i doubt it.

the iPhone app however is brilliant

0 Ratings
killersmithstar
Contributor
Message 5 of 5

I was wondering the same, is anyone in the world British Telecom able to advise why both my ipad and computer come up with this stupid VC003 "Not Avalaible in my location error" 

Considering most of the BT employees are based outside of the UK, and even people within the UK are getting this error!

0 Ratings