cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
colinroden
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 8

"BT ID Correct but BT Sport is not part of this account".........I have BT Sport?

Go to solution

Hello,

I cannot watch BT Sport online at the moment. I have BT sport as part of my package yet when I log into BT Sport it tells me that my BT ID is correct but that I don't have BT Sport. I then follow links to activate BT SPort and I get informaed that I have BT Sport. 

I seem to be stuck in a loop of some sort where the system thinks I have BT SPort and another system think I do not.

Advice?

Kind regards,

Colin

0 Ratings
7 REPLIES 7
Distinguished Guru
Distinguished Guru
Message 2 of 8

Re: "BT ID Correct but BT Sport is not part of this account".........I have BT Sport?

Go to solution

Is this something that was working and now doesn't or is this the first time you have tried to use it ?

0 Ratings
colinroden
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 8

Re: "BT ID Correct but BT Sport is not part of this account".........I have BT Sport?

Go to solution

Hi,

i have used the app on my iPad before but not for some time. I have also used it through my lap top but again, its been quite a long time since I've tried.

kind regards,

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @colinroden and thanks for posting.

Sorry you're having problems with the sports app. Our sports live chat team should be able to help with that so can you give them a try and let me know how you get on?

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Did you get the help you needed?
Help others by clicking on ‘Mark as accepted solution’
Show your appreciation!
Click on the star next to a reply to say thanks
Help guide to using the community? Click below
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
colinroden
Aspiring Contributor
Message 5 of 8

Go to solution

OK Chaps, thanks. I'll give them a try and get back to you.

Kind regards,

Colin

0 Ratings
colinroden
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 8

Go to solution

Hello,

ive spoken with the BT sport help team and the gentleman told me that the reason I could not watch BT sport online was because the app costs £5/month. I've just checked my contract and it clearly states that I can watch BT sport online as part of my BT sport package.

can you advise what the issue is. I would like to resolve this as soon as possible.

just to recap, when I log in to the BT sport app or try to watch live on line through the BT website I get an error telling me I have not activated my BT sport on my account yet. (ID003). When I follow the link to activate I am then told that I do not have BT sport on my account which I most definitely do, all of the BT sport channels. When I follow all the links through to activate and the final page tells me "we're sorry, you already have BT sport on your account" and we go back to square one, stuck in a loop and not getting anywhere. Please advise how this is to be resolved.

kind regards

Colin

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @colinroden Sorry the Sport chat team weren't able to get this fixed for you.  

We will be happy to look into this further for you if you send us your details. You can contact us by clicking on my user name and selecting contact the mods.

Thanks
John

Community ModeratorJohnC
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
Please avoid contacting us (moderators) via private message, for account/fault issues, unless invited to do so. The community will be able to help answer your question so we encourage you to create a new thread if you can’t find the answer from existing discussions. The moderators will be around to lend a hand should the community not have the answers. Thank You
0 Ratings
Message 8 of 8

Go to solution

Hi @colinroden,

Thanks for letting me know this is sorted. I'm glad I was able to help. It appears there was a data integrity issue on the account which needed intervention from our backend systems team to correct. If you have any other problems please post and we'll be happy to help.

Cheers

David

Community ModeratorDaveM
Show your appreciation!
Kudos”
0 Ratings