cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
W0035521
Message 1 of 2

"Sorry you can't access the BT Sport App and online content because a BT ID created by"

I've been trying to login to the BT Sport app and keep getting told that I haven't activated it yet. I'm shown an activate button and when I press it I'm taken to a site where I have to log in using my My BT credentials. Upon logging in I'm shown the following message:

"Sorry you can't access the BT Sport App and online content because a BT ID created by Stephen is the account holder."

The message is completely nonsensical as I the account holder and I've logged in with valid credentials. I tried calling the helpline and am still waiting for someone to call me back, even though I called them two hours ago. What awful service.
0 Ratings
1 REPLY 1
Message 2 of 2

Re: "Sorry you can't access the BT Sport App and online content because a BT ID created by&quot

Hi W0035521,

Welcome to the community forum. Do you have more than 1 BT ID? It sounds like you have another ID that has been set up with account holder status. I can take a look at this for you. Please send me in your details using the "Contact The Mods" link found in my profile.

Thanks

PaddyB

0 Ratings