cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 4

"You need to upgrade your package to view this content" if I viewed on TV but works on iPhone app

Go to solution

Hello,

I wonder if anyone can help as I've hit a dead end. I've got BT Sport Ultimate via EE so I can watch it via the BT Sport app on my phone (and that works fine), but when I try view it on my TV it says "You need to upgrade your package to view this content". But from what EE are telling me with the Ultimate package I should be able to do this without a problem? Hardware wise I've got whats required for this to work, I just can't see why it isn't?

I've searched the community, and I know it's happened to others, and I've tried all the suggested things but still no joy. 

Here's hoping someone might have an answer!

Thanks,

Rosnic.

0 Ratings
3 REPLIES 3
Message 2 of 4

Re: "You need to upgrade your package to view this content" if I viewed on TV but works on

Go to solution
Unfortunately the BT Sport Ultimate add-on isn't enough - you'll also need the Large screen add-on to be able to sign in on your TV.
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 4

Re: "You need to upgrade your package to view this content" if I viewed on TV but works on

Go to solution

Ahh, thanks for the info @DarrenDev . So what's the best way of doing this? Is it something I do directly with BT Sport, or is it done through my EE account?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 4

Go to solution

Hi @rosnic that's something you'll need to organise with EE. 

Cheers

Neil

0 Ratings