cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 29

will not let me login to bt sport on roku  with my BT ID and password.

IT say visit https://auth.bt.com/device and enter the unique code below: 6 number code

0 Ratings
28 REPLIES 28
Message 2 of 29

Re: roku

Go to solution
Ok. And what happens when you follow the instructions? Does it fail? Do you see an error?
0 Ratings
Message 3 of 29

Go to solution

There no were to but code. And  bt.com say just but my BT ID and password in and there no way I can, and 6 number code some up on TV,  if I could find were to put It i would .

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 29

Go to solution
When you go to auth.bt.com/device it prompts you to log in. After you've logged in successfully, it asks you to "Enter the unique code displayed on your TV".
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 29

Go to solution

Nothing come up to put 5 number code in .  My old roku that I had worked fine. 

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 29

Go to solution
We're moving to a new login system - 10% of devices will see this new process at that moment.
When you go to auth.bt.com/device it asks for your username. When you enter it and submit, it asks you for your password. When you enter and submit, it should ask you for the code.
Can you describe where this process doesn't match your experience, and what you see instead?
Message 7 of 29

Go to solution

It does not come up, for me to submit a username or password ,why did bt .com tell me that yesterday. 

0 Ratings
Message 8 of 29

Go to solution
Sorry, but I really need you to be descriptive if we're ever going to fix this.

When you go to auth.bt.com/device what happens? It's supposed to ask you for your username - what does it do?
0 Ratings
Message 9 of 29

Go to solution

When I was on PC it did not work like that. But try on tablet it works  so now I got bt Sport on Roku thanks for your help. 

0 Ratings
Message 10 of 29

Go to solution

@oldstiver 

Screenshots may help @DarrenDev see what's going on.

Too slow!

0 Ratings