cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 11 of 29

Re: roku

Go to solution

HI Darren, 

We are having problems logging into BT Sport App via both Roku stick and Amazon Firestick. 

Have been accessing via Roku perfectly for past year or so. Suddenly stopped. Can successfully log in and watch on mobile and computer. 

We have BT Sport from Plusnet and since then have also signed up for a monthly pass (so now have 2 subscriptions) ! Neither work.

I have spent several hours on phone to both Plusnet andf BT tech with no success.....

Can you assist please ?

Thank you

Ann

0 Ratings
Message 12 of 29

Go to solution

What error are you seeing Ann? Send me a DM with details and the BT ID you're using and I'll check what's failing.

0 Ratings
Message 13 of 29

Go to solution

Hi Darren,

When I try to login via either Amaxon Firestick or Roku stick  I have a screen with GET MONTHLY PASS, bottom left it says Already got BT Sport ? with a log in box. 

I am sent to a screen which says LETS GET YOU LOGGED IN, told to visit https://auth.bt.com/device and enter a unique code.

I am then directed to a login page and enter my BTid xxxxx @gmail.com and password and am directed to apage where I enter the unique code and click on LINK TV.

It then says All done your tv will refresh automatically in a moment

My tv then displays a message saying SORRY THERE IS A PROBLEM WE ARE UNABLE TO FIND AN ACTIVE BT SPORTS SUBSCRIPTION ON THIS ACCOUNT.PLEASE CHECK OUR HELP PAGES FOR DETAILS ON HOW TO GET ACCESS: bt.com/help/id003  Code ID003

Regards

Ann

0 Ratings
Message 14 of 29

Go to solution
That's a strange one Ann - you actually have 2 BT Sport subscriptions on your account (one from Plusnet, plus a BT Sport Monthly Pass). For some reason, it thinks you don't have any at all. I've asked one of my colleagues to check why this is happening.
0 Ratings
Message 15 of 29

Go to solution

Thanks Darren,

fyi I can access BT Sport on mobile app and on computer !

Regards

Ann

0 Ratings
Message 16 of 29

Go to solution

@annie9kellypn @DarrenDev 

Ann, you really should edit your first post and remove the email address otherwise you run the risk of being bombarded with spam emails!

Message 17 of 29

Go to solution

Thanks Carlusha 👍

Message 18 of 29

Go to solution
Your BT ID was deleted and recreated by the helpdesk last week - I assume to fix a problem with it? Unfortunately they didn't follow correct procedure, so it wasn't recreated properly with our new login system. I have someone fixing it now - it should start working on auth.bt.com shortly.
Message 19 of 29

Go to solution
That's it now sorted - follow the process again and it should work OK this time. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Message 20 of 29

Go to solution
Thanks Darren, will try when I get home.
I will now want to cancel one of my subscriptions, presumably that shouldn't cause any problem ?
Regards
Ann
0 Ratings