cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 21 of 29

Re: roku

Go to solution
No problem at all. If you do have any issues, let me know.
Message 22 of 29

Go to solution
Hi Darren,
Success ! We have BT Sport 🙂
Thank you very much.
Best wishes
Ann
Message 23 of 29

Go to solution

I had this today & the link displayed on the Roku/ now tv screen is incorrect at the moment . In order to log on & then enter your unique tv code you need to go to this link 

https://auth.bt.com/btgroupauthprod.onmicrosoft.com/b2c_1a_rpbt_devicesignin/oauth2/v2.0/authorize?c...

Yes it looks odd but it’s what bt gave me to get me back onto the bt sport app via now/ Roku tv . I can definitely say it worked straight away  , enter log in details then code 

I would think bt are swamped with concerns over this issue 

0 Ratings
Message 24 of 29

Go to solution

Going to either www.bt.com/device or auth.bt.com/device automatically redirects to the link you posted @NeilH2 

0 Ratings
Message 25 of 29

Go to solution

I guess both of those links work , however it’s not the one you are directed to on the on screen prompts!! Also when using chat to get it resolved the advisor told me I could not watch bt sport via now tv , I could not make him understand I was using the BT Sport App . In the end I had to give up and call & so was given the link that took me to the correct screen to input the code from my tv screen. BT need to correct the link shown to one that takes you to the correct log on page & not show www.bt.com/device which at the moment is incorrect. 

0 Ratings
Message 26 of 29

Go to solution
I'm confused @NeilH2 - you say both of those links work, but the first one is the one you're shown on screen.
0 Ratings
Message 27 of 29

Go to solution

Sorry for any confusion 

www.bt.com/device does not work , it directs you to bt login but no indication of where to input your code , the link link

I posted earlier that was given to me by bt sport support works . 

0 Ratings
Message 28 of 29

Go to solution
They both go to exactly the same place - literally you see exactly the same screen from both links. You need to log in, and then you get asked for the code afterwards.
0 Ratings
Message 29 of 29

Go to solution

, I tried with the original link for hours , nowhere to input the tv code , however at the time when I was talking to customer support a investigation report into this issue was made by the support assistant  & I have since had notification from BT that the issue is resolved so maybe that’s why the link works now . Whilst on the call to BT support I was told that there has been a surge in reports of this issue . I can only surmise that this issue I had has now been rectified. 

0 Ratings