cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dby3
Aspiring Contributor
Message 1 of 6

vc011 on android tablet

Can anybody please help, I can view on my laptop and phone (running on ICS) but on my tablet I get 'unable to play video vc011' I've tried all the online help and spent a total of 3 hrs 23 mins talking to BT n have for nowhere . My tablet is on jellbean 4.1 an ideas please ???
0 Ratings
5 REPLIES 5
Paul1360
Expert
Message 2 of 6

Re: vc011 on android tablet

dby3,
What make and model is your tablet please
0 Ratings
dby3
Aspiring Contributor
Message 3 of 6

Its an all winner A13 ... N900D.
I can view TV catch up, MLB player and ESPN player (both american pay channels) so it works for some but I had specific settings for MLB player so i don't know if BT sport requires any? I have looked online and cant find any suitable answers so any help would be much appreciated ... thanks
0 Ratings
Paul1360
Expert
Message 4 of 6

dby3,

After looking up tab up I would tend to think bt app will not be supporting it. It's a low end tab that may or may not have to have a seperate app . I don't know this to be a fact but judging by other customers that have tabs made in china who are not supported I think yours can be included on this list. The others have rockchip cpus which takes a lot of work to dev an app  for them. I've seen or done anything with any allwinner devices but I still tend to think they will not be supported. 

0 Ratings
ralphmalph
Contributor
Message 5 of 6

My cheapo Rockchip chinese tablet did not work with JB 4.1 VC011 error but works fine with JB 4.2

dby3
Aspiring Contributor
Message 6 of 6

Thanks for all your comments, please can you let me know how to upgrade lto 4.2??? Any help is much apprecited 

0 Ratings