cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Message 1 of 7

watching Ashes on BT

Go to solution

Does anyone know if we will be able to watch the Ashes 'as live' on demand using the BT Sport app? I can't stay up all night but can watch the whole day's play the following day.

0 Ratings
6 REPLIES 6
Message 2 of 7

Re: watching Ashes on BT

Go to solution

Yes - using the new Pro Player we have available on most platforms. You'll be able to watch the entire thing from the beginning as though it were live.  You also have the option to jump forwards and see a full timeline of all events that have happened, allowing you to jump back to specific points.

This event timeline will also be available whilst it's still live, and you'll have the option to either join from the beginning or from the current live point.

Message 3 of 7

Go to solution

That's great thanks Darren - I'll be wathing on laptop and on Roku stick if that is available?

0 Ratings
Message 4 of 7

Go to solution
Yes - it's available on both Roku and web player
0 Ratings
Message 5 of 7

Go to solution

This is great news, came here to ask exactly this!

Anything special we need to do or will it just be sat there in the app ready to go in the morning? Do I need to catch the end of the live broadcast and rewind or simply click on the program at 9am as I log on for work (gonna be really productive next few months 😉 )

In terms of the pro-player is this just default now on the app itself (I'll be using windows BT Sport App).

Cheers.

0 Ratings
Message 6 of 7

Go to solution

There's no pro player in the Windows app I'm afraid - you'll need to use the web player at www.bt.com/sport/watch

The replay video will be available within the Sport -> Cricket section of the app.

0 Ratings
Message 7 of 7

Go to solution
Ok Darren, thanks for confirming. Web player it is.