Contributor
Haribo

Should my BT Sport subscription show in MyBT?

Bit concerned about this. I ordered BT sport online and obviously got an order number and printed off all the details etc. But i would have thought it would appear in MyBT under the TV section.

I just dread turning on the channel on August 1st and it not being there and then some delay while it gets sorted out.

Does it appear for anyone else? Or is there another way to confirm that the order is there and pending? I notice when I order anything else, such as calling features, it shows as a pending order.

Expert
umpire

Re: Should my BT Sport subscription show in MyBT?

Sage
imjolly

you are not alone just hope they broadcast some test channels mid/end july which only subscribed customers can access so you can check all ok before the 1 august start

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Contributor
Haribo

I can see it coming...

Turn on August 1st, no channels. Ring them up and get the channels turned on. Bill arrives - £3 charge for HD. "Why is there a HD charge on my bill?"  "Oh, that is because you didn't sign up before August 1st."

Mark my words.

Contributor
Robbief

If have infinity and multicast go to help and setting then system information then entitlement information it list all your entitled to, hope this helps.:smileywink:

Expert
umpire

The problem is that it doesn't list BT Sport in my entitlement information. That just adds to my suspicion that I might not be registered correctly as they promised I was over the phone.

I would be much happier if BT Sport appeared in my entitlement (or on my bill, or on My BT, or I got a confirmation letter, or anything really). There is still time yet though.

Still waiting for ESPN SD/HD to appear in the channel list as 941 and 942 as well.

Contributor
Haribo

umpire wrote:

The problem is that it doesn't list BT Sport in my entitlement information. That just adds to my suspicion that I might not be registered correctly as they promised I was over the phone.

I would be much happier if BT Sport appeared in my entitlement (or on my bill, or on My BT, or I got a confirmation letter, or anything really). There is still time yet though.

Still waiting for ESPN SD/HD to appear in the channel list as 941 and 942 as well.

For people on sky, we have nothing to indicate the channels will be activated. The streams are already there.

Surely BT will have something in place for this before August 1st. As you say, just a letter confirming your order will go live, sent in July, would do.

Contributor
Robbief

umpire wrote:

Hi umpire please don't think I was trying to teach you to suck eggs, as for ESPN SD/HD they don't appear on my 941 and 942 channels either although ESPN and BTSPORTS 1/2 are shown on my entitlement list, ESPN is still showing on channel 34.

Sage
imjolly

Haribo wrote:
For people on sky, we have nothing to indicate the channels will be activated. The streams are already there.

Surely BT will have something in place for this before August 1st. As you say, just a letter confirming your order will go live, sent in July, would do.

I have a letter from BT confirming that come 1 August I will received BT sports on sky digital and it even quotes my sky card number

If you like a post, or want to say thanks for a helpful answer, please click on the Ratings star on the left-hand side of the post.
If someone answers your question correctly please let other members know by clicking on ’Mark as Accepted Solution’.
Beginner
delleray

Hi

BT SPORT FAQ says..

How do I track my BT Sport order?

Unfortunately it's not possible to track an order for BT Sport online. We will have sent you an email to confirm your order which contains the information you need.

If you've ordered BT Broadband or BT TV, you can track these products using our order tracker, but you won't be able to see the BT Sport part of your order.

Until they take your sub it cannot show up in My BT....

and as we cannot track it (yet :smileymad: )

Order not trackable.

Sorry this order cannot be tracked online.

we all won't know...

Since you have proof of ordering before 1 Aug you have legally free for a year BT Sports HD.

And businesses are supposed to trust BT to help run their business on-line when obviously not all the BT IT systems talk to each other :smileysad:

d.

-----------------------
C.Eng. MBCS, CITP
-----------------------
those don't mean i know what i am talking about here .... but it helps
-----------------------