Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Do you mean 
Aspiring Contributor

Switched on but still not receiving.

Hi, am getting a little frustrated now, ordered bt sport towards the end of the last month and was advised all was set up and switched on for the 1 aug lick off.  Guess what still not able to receive, every time I switch to channels it says you are not subscribed to these channels and to contact bt.  Have contacted bt 3 times now, a couple of time ive been told the card has been re activated and should be on within the hour or worst case 24 hours, but still no joy.  

Went through same process this morning telling me account is all set up and should be working fine, so would put me through to technical support, was put on hold for about 30 mins then the phone Just rang out and line went dead.  

Getting really frustrated now as got much better things to do with my time on a sat morning!  Can one of the moderators Please Have a look into this Please as I'm loosing the will.  Trying to view on BT vision platform (black box) already had a viewing card from bt for sky sports and told they would reactivate this.  Can see the channels on the planner no problem Just keep getting message saying not subscribed to channels and to contact bt.  Just going around in circles at moment.  Please help!

Aspiring Expert

Re: Switched on but still not receiving.

Same here, ex Sky Sports card, no joy.

Aspiring Contributor

rang 4 times this morning now, keep getting put in que for technical support then between 15 and 30 mins line just goes dead, do they not work saturdays then??  You would think they would ensure they had wnough resource to deal with problems in the launch week!  Just glad im not having to pay for this or i'd be walking by now!   Hoping one of the ADMINS on here can look into it for me, asked advisers for direct number for tech help given 0801114567 but been told now that this is just a general advisers number and all they do is put me in a que for tech help.   Getting fed up of going through the painful process again and again!   arhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Aspiring Contributor

be grateful if you could let me know how you get on then if you manage to solve/fix before me fozziebear40!   dont look like ill be watching the Stevie G testimonial after all unless its through laptop. Smiley Sad

Aspiring Contributor

Just been on hold for over an hour with tech support, when I did get to someone He left me on hold for another 30 - 40 mins well "checking" his system, only for him to come back to me to tell me that its a problem with the setup done by the customer service team and that I would need to speak to them again, and that He would be me in the queue again.  I told them that this was unacceptable as they have been telling me for the past few days the system is set up fine and that's its a technical problem, all they seem to be doing is passing me from one to the other with no one resolving my problem, I told him I wanted him to speak to the customer team to explain what the problem was.  He waited in queue for about 15 mins and then just cut me off!!!!!  Now when I try and ring back am getting a message saying calls are no longer being excepted!  I'm guessing everyone is experiencing the same problems!!!  What a joke of a company!  Ive never yet had a good experience with BT "customer services".  AND STILL NO SPORT!!   BT - THE HOME OF NO SPORT!!!   AM drafting letter of complaint as we speak!!!

ive got the same problem ordered bt sport two weeks ago was told its activated then turned on 1 aug no joy so phoned them a 6pm yesterday and i was on hold for two hours but when i did get through the office was closed.

i called them a 8am today and i was told someone would call me back so i accepted that.

i waited till 12pm and still no call so i called them back and the reply i got was there was no record of me calling surprise surprise.

now i keep getting told there is a technical fault with activating my account which is strange because they are quick enough to take my money each month and now they reckon the earliest it might get sorted 5 days time and i was told the same thing a week ago. as you can tell very annoyed

eat my words all sorted now been told bt sport will be on my account in the next 2-24 hours different to 5 days lol

Contributor

Greggoir, same problem here, passed back and forth from sales to tech, if you dare to question this they cut you off. This is what BT call a service.

Im looking to cancel my DD for BT and swich to another broadband provider on the grounds of broken contract/false advertising from BT. Last 24 hours has been very stressfull thanks to BT.
Aspiring Contributor

gets even better now as been trying again all afternoon to get through to sales again, all I get now is message saying due to unprecedented demand for the new service BT are unable to process your call at the moment.  What a joke what do BT do in a crisis, cut off all forms of contact!   I would be suprised if the call centres have gone into melt down due to problems!!!  

Aspiring Contributor

Beyond a joke now isnt it! whats the point of having a technical department if they cant even correct the problem when identified? World class company i think not! Have you got it sorted now?